We provide the level of expertise you would expect from a specialist mental health provision…
- Highly specialist in-house clinical team for each young person, including psychiatrist, clinical mental health nurse specialist, social work and comprehensive team of qualified psychotherapists
- Psychotherapeutic interventions available include Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT); Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR); Trauma-Focussed CBT; etc
- Global and more specific psychiatric and mental health assessments and to support / advise existing professional formulations
- In-house multi-disciplinary reviews for all young people – minimum once per month
- Clinical psychodynamic support for dedicated residential support practitioner teams
- Youth and Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA): all staff trained nationally by MHFA England with these cutting-edge skills by senior, in-house registered MHFA trainers; company nominated as ‘MHFA Champions’ by MHFA England
The 'flagship' placement of Cove Care, a large detatched residence with provison for 5 young people and the staff team. The home has developed into an excellent service for young people, facilitating therapuetic change over the medium to long terms.
This is a homely, semi-detatched cottage residence with great character and provision for 2 young people and the staff team. The cottage is situated near woodlands in a secluded area; a beautiful area for walking and cycling.
The placement is a detached residience with provision for 3 young people and the staff team, with a large private garden and courtyard adjacent to the side of the property.
Our most recent placement, a large detached residence with provision for 3 young people and the staff team, with a large private garden surrounding the property.
Park Road CCT
Park Road is our flagship ‘CCT’ (Cove Care Transitions) home, a specialist mental health step down service for young people with mental health difficulties.