We provide the level of expertise you would expect from a specialist mental health provision…
- Highly specialist in-house clinical team for each young person, including clinical mental health nurse specialist, social work and comprehensive team of qualified psychotherapists
- Psychotherapeutic interventions available include Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT); Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR); Trauma-Focussed CBT; etc
- Global and more specific psychiatric and mental health assessments and to support / advise existing professional formulations
- In-house multi-disciplinary reviews for all young people – minimum once per month
- Clinical psychodynamic support for dedicated residential support practitioner teams
- Youth and Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA): all staff trained nationally by MHFA England with these cutting-edge skills by senior, in-house registered MHFA trainers; company nominated as ‘MHFA Champions’ by MHFA England
Residential Support Worker
Residential Support Workers are responsible for supporting other members of staff in the provision of care for young people; ensuring young people retain as much of their dignity and individuality as possible as well as being involved in the general activities of the placement.
The Team Leader will also be responsible for supporting other members of the team in the provision of care for young people, ensuring that they retain as much of their dignity and individuality as possible. This position will also be given additional responsibility to lead general activities of the placement to support the Home Manager.
The Deputy Manager will be responsible for the management and supervision of both the Team Leaders and the Residential Support Worker team, working closely with the Registered Manager who will be on hand to offer support and supervision.
The Registered Manager will be accountable for the provisions of each resident's overall care, working in accordance with their agreed objectives, standards, policies and procedures to implementing and oversee their overall care plan. They will also have full responsibility for the day to day running of the home and supervision of the team.