Make a Referral

We welcome any enquiries regarding young people through a range of professional agencies, including local authorities, in-patient and out-patient CAMHS, consultant psychiatrists and psychologists, hospital social workers, education and secure facilities. We can explore the young person’s needs in these enquiries and discuss how to proceed.

Direct referrals to our residential services can only be made by a local authority social worker, so if you are from a different professional background your referral will need to formally be made through the social worker.